Express.js, or simply Express, is a web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js. Express is the back-end component of the MEAN stack, together with the MongoDB database software and AngularJS front-end framework.
What Can We Do With Express.Js ?
- Make Node Js Web Application Development fast and Easy.
- ExpressJS Framework is really easy to configure and customize.
- Its Easy to Integrate with different template engines like jade, wash, EJS etc.
- Supports scalability and flexibility.
- Not limited to one platform, but helps in developing cross-platform mobile apps.
- Its allows to Create Rest API server.